Start a new journey with Jira Software and improve your project management skills by using its sprint creation feature. You can learn how to work together more easily while we help you easily make new sprints to help you organize your tasks, increase team productivity, and successfully finish your project in a few clicks.
Step-by-step interactive walkthrough.
Steps to How to create a sprint in JiraSoftware
1) Navigate to Jira Software
2) Click on "Projects"
3) Select any project
4) Click on "Backlog"
5) Click on "Create sprint"
6) Click here to edit the sprint
7) Click on "Edit sprint"
8) Select the duration of your sprint
9) Select the start date and time
10) Click on the textbox to type the goal of your sprint
11) Click on "Update"
12) Your Sprint has been created