Effortlessly crunch numbers and calculate totals with Google Sheets' powerful SUM function. Simplify your data analysis, unlock valuable insights, and save time by summing up values in a few simple steps, making complex calculations a breeze. This comprehensive guide provides you step by step instructions on how to do sum function in Google Sheets.
Step by step interactive walkthrough
Steps to How to do sum function in Google Sheets
1) Navigate to Google Sheets. Create or open a document.
2) Click on the cell where you want to carry out your sum formula.
3) Put in the sum formula in the cell
[(Column number & row number)+(Column number & Row number)]
4) The Answer will appear after hitting enter.
5) From the corner of the cell drag down the cursor for the answer to appear for the rest of the cells.