Harness the power of efficient communication with a handy guide on how to schedule messages in Slack. With this step by step interactive guide plan and automate your team's conversations, ensuring important announcements, reminders, and updates are delivered at the perfect time, empowering productivity and keeping everyone in sync.
Step by step interactive walkthrough
Steps to How to schedule a message in Slack
1) Compose your message.
2) Next to the "Send" button, click on the downward arrow and click on "Schedule for later"
3) Select a time
4) Your scheduled message will appear at the top of the Slack messaging box.
5) Click on "See all scheduled messages" to view all scheduled messages.
6) Click on "More Options" to customize or delete the scheduled messages.
7) Write up a message and click on the downward arrow next to the send button.
8) Click on "Custom time"
9) Select any date to schedule your message for that date.
10) Select the time.
11) Click on "Schedule Message" and your message is scheduled for that particular time.