Sometimes, there is a need to find tickets, stories, issues, bugs, etc that were included in a previously completed sprint.
While Jira Software doesn't have a quick way to do this from the built-in UI, there is a simple process to viewing past tickets from previous sprints on Jira.
Step-by-step interactive guide
- First, ensure Sprint Reports are enabled for your project. If it already is, skip to step 8. Otherwise, let's select the 'Projects' option.
- Press the 'More' icon on your screen for the relevant Jira project.
- Choose the 'Project settings' option.
- Tap on the 'Features' option.
- Ensure the you turn on "Reports" for this Jira project.
- Awesome. Now let's click our project to view tickets from a previous sprint.
- Head over to the new 'Reports' section that's been added.
- Select the 'Sprint burndown chart'.
- Next, click the Sprint selector and...
- Select the desired sprint you would like to view.
- Optionally choose your Estimation field and you'll see a list of previous stories and tickets from this sprint!
- Scroll down and click any of the previous tickets to view it's contents!