Are you using Apollo.io for your email outreach campaigns, but struggling to customize the sender email address? Not sure how to do this on a per-email or bulk basis?
Don't worry, we've got you covered. Changing the sender email for your Apollo sequences is a simple process that can help you personalize your outreach and increase engagement.
Here's a step-by-step interactive demo to help you navigate through this process seamlessly:
1. Start by clicking on 'Sequences'.
2. Then, select the sequence you want to edit. Like this one.
3. Proceed by clicking on 'Emails'.
4. Now find and click on the checkbox on the top left.
5. Choose just the ones on this page, or apply the selection to every contact scheduled in this sequence.
6. Proceed with the next action; clicking the designated button for emailing from different user.
7. Next, choose your desired account to email these folks from.
8. Lastly, find and select the 'Email from Different User' option to finish the process.
Create your own step-by-step demo
Scale up your training and product adoption with beautiful AI-powered interactive demos and guides. Create your first Supademo in seconds for free.