Unlock the potential of view-only files in Figma by effortlessly duplicating them and gaining complete editing freedom. Seamlessly break through limitations, collaborate effectively, and unleash your creativity by creating a duplicate that you can modify to bring your ideas to life. This comprehensive guide provides you step by step instructions on how to edit a view-only file in Figma by duplicating it.
Step by step interactive walkthrough
Steps to How to edit a view-only file in Figma by duplicating it
1) Open the file in which you have been invited to.
2) Click here on the document name.
3) Click here on "duplicate it to your drafts"
4) Navigate to Figma home icon.
5) Click on "Back to files"
6) Click on "Drafts"
7) Select the file you duplicated.
8) Edit away according to your liking.