Transform your design creations into interactive wonders with Figma's powerful link-inserting capabilities. This comprehensive guide provides you step by step instructions on how to Insert Links in Figma.
Step by step interactive walkthrough
Steps to How to Insert Links in Figma
1) Navigate to Figma and create or open a document.
2) Click on any text in which you have to attach your link.
3) Click on the Link icon.
4) Click on "Page 2" and copy page 2 URL.
5) Insert Page 2 URL here.
6) Double Click on the text and the result will appear.
7) You have now Linked the pages by inserting the URL.