The Loom alternative for interactive demos and guides
Create, edit, and share interactive demos and guides with absolutely zero hassle on Supademo.
Trusted by 7000+ users at fast-growing companies
Top reasons why companies choose Supademo vs. Loom
Get more for your money with a faster, interactive Loom alternative.
Built for bigger, Supademos
- Be it 5 or 50 slides
- - the user experience of creating demos on Supademo never breaks.
- Add AI Text and Voiceovers
- for all the slides at once, seamlessly with the use of AI.
- Create demos and guides in 90% less time
- with engaging, interactive demos created in seconds.
Easier branding and customization
- Custom domains
- to let your brand shine through with a custom URL, colors, and logo.
- Multi-demo showcase tours
- that group related Supademos into one unified, interactive experience.
- Built for teams
- - with free workspace viewers across customer success, sales, or training.
Engaging and interactive
- Guide viewers visually
- in a step-by-step flow, helping them better understand features and benefits.
- Embed everywhere
- to add the magic of interactive Supademos in support docs, learning systems, and guides.
- Encourage learning by doing
- across customer success, user onboarding, and internal training to drive engagement.
They chose Supademo to drive more impact
From early-stage startups to scaling enterprises, thousands of companies use Supademo to drive adoption and engagement.
More reasons to choose Supademo
Let’s make it easier for you with a complete breakdown of Loom vs. Supademo
|Primary Use-Case||Customer Success, Onboarding, Sales||Async meetings|
|Recording Type||Screenshot and Video||Video|
|AI text generation||Yes||No|
|AI voice overlay||Yes||No|
|Analytics||Per Slide and Dropoff Metrics||Limited|
|Embed across tools||Yes||Yes|
|Pricing||Starts at $29/month (monthly)||Starts at $16/month (monthly)|
Try the simple yet powerful Loom alternative
Have additional questions on why Supademo is an excellent alternative to Loom? Check out our frequently asked questions.